General Catering and Hospitality Manager - Multi Outlet Site
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a General Manager looking for your next challenge or opportunity? We have a great opportunity for an experienced people manager to come and join our team based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. This role will see you manage the day to day catering and retail operations within this busy Corporate Office based in Cheltenham.
You will be working with an experienced team and have lots of support to make sure that you are able to lead and deliver an outstanding service to our client.Package description
- Paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
You will be responsible for the catering operation within this busy office, which caters for 6,000 colleagues on site, we also have multiple outlets across the office, ranging from retail to staff restaurant and hospitality. This role requires a hands-on manager who can inspire their team to meet financial targets as well as meet very high customer expectations of food offering and service.
With the experience of managing a large team of 60 colleagues, you will have extensive experiences of managing a P&L and developing a great relationship with the client as well as a large turnover.Ideal candidate
- You will need to have experience & passion to deliver a high-end hospitality service
- Passion for food, catering and retail
- Be professional and proactive at all times
- Flexibility is key, as you will need to be hands on to support in all areas of the site
- Have a passion for food and quality 5-star service
- A hands-on and proactive management style
- Strong financial acumen
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.