General Manager - Reigate and Redhill
As the General Manager, you will manage and lead two sites across Reigate and a satellite site in Redhill, across all retail and hospitality requirements, providing exceptional five star service and ensuring your small team are motivated and dedicated to fulfilling the operational needs.
You will work on specific opportunities by providing an excellent service to the customers, strong financial acumen, service improvements and team management.Package description
Up to £40,000
Monday- Friday only!
Overseeing two sites - one in Reigate and one in Redhill
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programs which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Excel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too
- Day to day management of two sites and a team of 20+ FOH and BOH staff
- Manage and oversee all hospitality and retail requirements, ensuring a smooth, efficient and high-end service
- Develop budgets and manage the P&L, identifying areas in which service efficiencies linked to customer satisfaction can be made in the operating costs
- To develop and manage a network of internal relationships to ensure customer requirements are anticipated and met
- Continuously champion any improvement activities across the site
- Communicaiting efficiently and effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of hospitality and catering management and performance management delivery
- Strong financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Confident people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels
- Strong customer service ethos
- Passion for hospitality and fine dining
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER