Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food. Our hand selected Chef De Partie will ensure all work is presented to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. The successful Chef De Partie will also assist in the smooth running of kitchen with direction from the Head Chef.Main responsibilities
The successful Chef De Partie will indulge in the following duties:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any Demi-chef De Parties or Commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- To ensure that all staff know about the food being prepared and cooked so can advise customers. To assist in daily menu briefs to the catering assistants
If our Chef De Partie position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.