2 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cafe Manager to join the Cafe team at a unit in Enfield, North London. The unit client is The Range, and we operate the Dee Dee's Cafe with The Range store.
For the right Cafe Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team and an opportunity to build a team around you. You will be working 5 out of 7 days between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday-Saturday and 9am-5pm Sundays. You will be on an 8-hour shift between those hours but will need to be flexible.Package description
- Up to £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role of Cafe Manager involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the unit operation, and you will be expected to have hands-on involvement in serving customers and making sure the service is running smoothly and safely.Ideal candidate
- Have previous people management experience
- Someone who can drive sales
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Ideally, experience in a branded coffee shop
- Been at the Assistant Manager level or higher
- Passionate about customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.