Looking for a new opportunity as a Bar Staff member? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented member of Bar Staff to carry out the following duties:
- An effective and efficient service to customers
- Ensuring that the environment is presented to high standards
- Great attention to detail for for handling cash and stock
- Balancing payments against the till.
This role is based at the Roehampton Club, easily accessible via a 5 minutes’ walk from Barnes station, 15 minutes from Waterloo, and plenty of busses stop nearby.Main responsibilities
The successful Bar Staff member will indulge in the following duties:
- Ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times.
- Maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- Operate tills
- Be a quick learner
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to high standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Quality check our stock
If our Bar Staff position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.