Mechanical and HVAC Engineer
Looking for a new opportunity as a Mechanical Engineer? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Mechanical Engineer to carry out both Planned and Reactive maintenance to our plant and building equipment within UCL Cruciform.Main responsibilities
The successful Mechanical Engineer will indulge in the following duties:
- Carry out both HVAC & mechanical maintenance to both plant equipment and building equipment on the Client’s site.
- Provide assistance to other maintenance personnel as and when required.
- Ensure the correct operation of all M&E assets within Cruciform.
- To follow all company procedures including following all company health and safety requirements.
- Utilise Radios, PDAs and mobile phones to receive and record work information, including amount of time applied to each work request..
- To assist all trades within the facility and to complete tasks away from your core skills providing it is safe to do so.
- Perform maintenance on site(s) outside of your designated area as workload demands from time to time.
- Ideal candidate
If our Mechanical Engineer position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.