Chef Manager Monday to Friday
6 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager and passionate foodie to join the team at one of our busy units in Ely, Cambridge.
The client is LGC Group, who is an international leader in the extended life sciences sector. The Chef Manager will be the main cook on site, managing a team of 3 CSA's and serving over 450 LGC Group employees. We have a great relationship with the client, and we have over 3 years left with a cost-plus contract.Package description
- Up to £26,000 dependant on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations in this unit. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. You will be required to work closely with other unit managers and areas.Ideal candidate
- Previous Chef Management Experience or Supervisory experience in a similar environment
- Ideally with a Catering Background
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Have a standard and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and, service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Financial and commercial acumen
- A 'Can do' attitude
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.