7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts in Cambridge.
Leading by example and setting high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically with a focus on superior quality. You will also need to ensure optimum productivity and client service levels are achieved at all times. This particular role is an evening role 3pm-midnight Monday to Friday.Package description
Up to £28,888Main responsibilities
- Directly manage one of the service as defined and agreed with the Operations Manager
- To liaise, work with and support all other departments within the contract
- Patient Catering
- Payroll & Finance
- Quality Monitoring
- Ensure your unit is organised and planned evaluating all work carried out by your supervisors and frontline team, weekday & weekends to achieve contractual requirements.
- Manage all Supervisors under your responsibility ensuring they carry out all aspects of their job descriptions.
- Management and development of people within your unit.
- Promoting and developing effective communication with Trust clinical teams, Trust Estates & Facilities dept., within the contract.
- Creating and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure environment following all Trust & company H&S rules & procedures.
- To attend team meetings, chaired by the Contract Director.
- People & management skills
- Must have experience dealing with a variety of senior stakeholders
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues
- Able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent eye for detail
- Computer literate
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.