We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Salary/Hourly Rate: £7.83
Working Pattern: Part Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Miriam Kirk
A great opportunity has arisen for a General Assistant, 16 - 20 hours per week. Negotiable.
• Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unit.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
• To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to.
• Cleaning of food counters.
• Full of personality and energy.
• Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
• Thrives under high pressured environment.
• Customer service focused.
• Has attention to detail.
• Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.