A fantastic opportunity for an experience Contract Manager to look after our contract at Southern Health covering 45 sites across Hampshire.Package description
Up to £35,000Main responsibilities
Managing 4 unit managers covering cleaning, catering, health and safety your role is to ensure the highest standards are met across all sites with a major focus on quality and controlling labour to ensure standards are achieved within resource.
Currently the contract is circa 200 staff with an annual turnover of £5mIdeal candidate
- Knowledge of NHS National Standards of Cleanliness essential.
- Previous contract management experience desirable.
- Evidence of project transformation / turn around.
- Position would suit a self-starter.
- Must have managed large groups of staff previously and have sound understanding of HR policies and procedures in order to advise and support team when required.
- Strong leader with firm but fair ethos
- Culture of inclusion, team building and an understanding of the importance of developing others.
- Must see accountability as a foundation for building strong teams.
- Team fit – all-rounder with good understanding that one fits all approach really works – particularly with people.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.