Chef Manager - Monday to Friday
A fantastic opportunity has arisen. We are recruiting a confident Chef Manager for one of our small, corporate contracts in Southampton. You will be responsible for managing the FOH and BOH team and taking ownership of Health and Safety and Food Safety procedures alongside the operational duties in the kitchen. We are looking for someone passionate about providing fantastic service on a day to day basis.Package description
£25,000 per annum
Monday to Friday only!
A new opportunity for a passionate Manager with experience in Front of House and Back of House roles.Main responsibilities
- Catering for staff with their daily requirements
- Reviewing and improving processes
- Responsible for ensuring all H&S and Food safety requirements are adhered to
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of the business
- Building an excellent relationship with the client
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- Passion for food and innovation
- Have a can do attitude and be able to work within a busy role
- Good team player
- Be passionate about food
- Passionate and be able to maintain and improve the service that we offer
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Be passionate about food and always working to very high standards
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER