National Key Account Manager (m/f) | Coffee Industry
Why Work Here?
“This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant and offers a long term career driven path in the coffee industry.”
At CUP&CINO, we believe in originality, innovation and long term partnerships. The kind of partnerships that are needed to make truly a difference. We’re not just passionate purveyors of coffee, but everything else that goes with a delightful and rewarding coffee experience. We create machines and technologies that make coffee business better for everyone, everywhere. We engineer experiences that amaze. That's just who we are. It's what we do.
CUP&CINO is a family-owned company with around 150 employees and our head office, production plant and warehouse are in Hoevelhof, Germany. After more than 25 years in the industry we are spreading our wings, expanding our business and looking for partners and key accounts in London and the UK.
The time has come for you to shine! We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to oversee our high profile accounts across London and the wider UK. The successful candidate will be a coffee-lover, process driven, innovative, with exceptional attention to detail, has experience talking to decision makers and chief business professionals and will ensure we provide a world class service to our clients.
Utilize the full potential of your expertise, talent and experience while tackling the exciting new challenges of a job that brings satisfaction on both a professional and a personal level. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an expert in the coffee field or fancy a change in career – what matters most to CUP&CINO are engaging customer relationship skills and the ability to close a deal.
What this job is about:
- B2B customer acquisition* as well as the comprehensive management of existing key accounts in London and the UK
*international hotel chains, upscale hotels & resorts, restaurants, bakery chains, coffee shops, petrol companies, large corporations, luxury retails stores, etc.
- phone prospecting
- professional customer advice
- improve and maintain high-profile customer relationships
- customized product presentations with tastings on the customer's premises (supported by our technical staff)
- on-site support at the POS during pilot, setup and repair
What we expect from you:
- proven track record in key account management (minimum 2 years)
- 3+ years experience working in sales and management
- experience in the coffee business (preferred but not exclusively) OR
- a good understanding of the international F&B and Ho.Re.Ca. landscape
- a high performer, confident to close deals
- forecasting accuracy
- efficient and result oriented working style
- the capability to impress with your strategic ideas and presentation skills
- a friendly"roll-up-your sleeves and get busy" attitude
- fluent English language skills
- the possibility to work from your home office plus a co-working space in Central London (we pay all expenses and equipment)
- willingness to travel to the German HQ and work with your colleagues on a regular basis
- on top some basic or advanced German language skills (basic understanding will help you communicating with colleagues and during training in HQs Germany, even when training sessions are hold in English)
You can expect a competitive compensation plus bonus and company benefits, National role, international travel and you will experience good teamwork, great coworkers and support from HQs. We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application, including your earliest start date and salary expectations by email to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information:
Mr. Cyriacus Schultze
Apply for National Key Account Manager (m/f) | Coffee Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly