Fairfax Meadow is one of the UK’s leading butchers; with over 40 years experience providing Meat & Poultry to the Pub, Restaurant and Hotel Trade. We have exciting times ahead and are now recruiting for passionate and hardworking individuals at our brand new site in Enfield, North London. We are looking for experienced Production Operatives to join our ever-growing team and to maintain the sales growth of our business and new and exciting ventures.
Due to growth of the business we are now recruiting for a Intake Operative to assist with the day-to-day duties of stock receiving, handling and monitoring.
- Assist in delivering the stock to the respective departments from chilled and frozen areas
- Checking specifications and production information
- Entering product information into a computer system
- Stock checking, rotating and counting
- Unloading deliveries and entering onto computer system
COMPANY INITIATIVES AND COMPLIANCE:
- To comply with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company’s policies and legislation.
- All individuals are expected to maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate learning and development activities
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Accuracy in dealing with stock records
- Must be computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Outlook would be desirable
- Working 5 days out of 6 on a rotating shift pattern, overtime (paid) may be required – Night shifts may be required
This is a description of the role as it is presently constituted and is a summary of the main duties but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and/or updated regularly in discussion with the post holder or as organisational focus/needs change.