If you love to cook, enjoy being creative and relish the challenges that come with responsibility of a kitchen, we’ve the prefect role for you with us at the Best Western Plus Oxford, Linton Lodge Hotel.
We are an exceptionally busy 90 bedroom hotel with an 80 Cover Restaurant which is open all day, every day for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Because we are not branded the right person can utilise their own individual flair and ideas to create a bespoke style of operation.
Your key responsibilities as the Head Chef will consist of:
- Proactively managing and supporting the kitchen team and being part of the management team of the hotel
- Recruiting, training, supporting and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to our customers
- Maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence
- Creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Head Chef include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven leadership ability
- Proactive and ‘hands on’ approach
- Restaurant ,and ideally Hotel, experience essential with chef skills
Why it’s great to work for us:
As part of your package, we are offering an excellent salary, dependent on experience.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays)
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Head Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly