Sous Chef Monday-Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join the team at a busy unit in Cambridge. We provide staff kitchen services to the Cambridge Consultants employees. This includes breakfast, lunch and hospitality.
We are looking for a talented, Sous Chef to join our dedicated catering team, and who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients.
For the right Sous Chef, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team. You will be working Monday – Friday 8am/9am-4pm/5pm.Package description
- Up to £24,500 per annum dependant on experience
- Meals on duty
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role involves being responsible for making sure the operation is run smoothly, cooking meals from scratch and supporting the head chef. The Sous Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times. Support the existing team in food production covering the entire members dining operation by providing advice, expertise and innovation. Responsible for all aspects of food safety, Health & Safety and COSHH.Ideal candidate
- Have previous people management experience
- Have previously held the role of Senior Chef de partie or Sous Chef
- Passionate about food
- Be able to deliver a high standard of service
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.