Looking for a new opportunity as a Logistics Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Logistics Supervisor to supervise of team members to ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate standards.Main responsibilities
The successful Logistics Supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
- Conduct and complete daily logistics audits.
- Planning and confirming staff holiday requests and cover.
- General administration, responding to enquires/complaints either in person, over the telephone or via email.
- Ensure effective recruitment processes are completed appropriately. Conducting one-to-one reviews and appraisals with staff.
- Attending regular meetings where note taking may be required.
If our Logistics Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.