We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor in a brand new site opening near Bury St Edmunds in early 2019
To take overall responsibility for an operation and its smooth running to the standards required in the absence of management.Main Responsibilities:
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To establish a committed and motivated Team focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
- To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
- Has experience of working with small teams.
- Able to supervise in managers absence.