A great opportunity to join our passionate Domestic team as a Housekeeper has become available to work within our busy healthcare setting.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company.
Housekeeper shift pattern of work will be Monday - Friday 5pm - 10pm and weekends 7.00am-3.00pm Saturday and SundayMain responsibilities
As a Housekeeper you are responsible for the cleaning standards across the hospital, this role will involve direct interaction with Patients and Medical staff on ward areas with responsibilities including:
- High and low Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers and public areas.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for Patients by following the required policies and procedures.
- Liaise with ward staff on a regular basis and following clear guidelines as requested
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with ward staff.
- Awareness of high cleaning standards and be able to complete documentation on a daily basis.
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Previous Housekeeper cleaning experience and knowledge is preferred but not essential.