Customer service Assistant
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join our new Relief team to help cater for many people, providing excellent food and great service. In this multi-site role you will get the opportunity to work across many sites throughout the Birmingham area with no two days being the same. This is a full time 40hr week position with a varied shift patterns. As this is a multi-site role you will be required to travel, successful candidates will need a full UK Driving License and their own vehicle. Mileage will be paid for over a certain distance.Package description
- Serving customers in a polite and friendly manner,
- Ability to work a flexible shift patterns as this role is part of a relief team to help single site staff shortages
- Basic food preparation,
- Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.