We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to lead teams that support high quality, outstanding food for a variety of our Clients as part of a new Staff Relief team at Compass.
In this multi-site role you will get the opportunity to work across many sites throughout the Coventry area with no two days being the same. This is a full time 40hr week position with a varied shift patterns. As this is a multi-site role you will be required to travel, successful candidates will need a full UK Driving License and their own vehicle. Mileage will be paid for over a certain distance.
You should share our passion for delivering the best service and exciting fresh and nutritious food on a daily basis - It all starts with enjoyment - great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really love!Package description
- As Chef Manager you will manage different teams to deliver an excellent catering service through great food and excellent customer service
- Responsible for managing the delivery of food innovation within the school
- You will ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Effective control of costs
- Introduction of new ideas to drive the service forward
- Develop the existing teams’ knowledge and skills.
- Passionate about catering and service delivery
- Excellent craft skills
- Knowledge of food preparation and standards required
- A strong leader, with bags of enthusiasm
- Management experience within a similar environment
- Experience of management of catering services is essential
- An adaptable individual who can communicate at all levels from pupils to clients
- Very organised and enjoys working in a very busy environment
- Sound knowledge of legislative standards
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio