Chef Supervisor Part Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef Supervisor to join our team.
We’re looking to hire an experienced Chef Supervisor working 30 hours per week, paying up to £8.90 per hour.Main responsibilities
- To work as a part of a team responsible for the efficient and timely preparation of quality food to provide a service for our client company employees and guests.
- To maintain a high level of hygiene standards at all times.
- To take direct interest in the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your work activities.
- Maintain contract Health & Safety, and Hygiene standards in line with current legislation
- Ensure that due diligence records are completed and maintained.
- Adhere to company policy when dealing with customer comments
- To comply with company and client polices and procedures
- Ensure that customers receive a prompt and courteous service at all times
- Ensure personal appearance, including uniform are of the highest standards at all times in line with company policy
- To work in all areas across the site including catering outlets, kitchens and kiosks as requested by the General Manager
- Show strong leadership skills and supervise the team to general manager’s standards
- Educated to GCSE Level or Equivalent
- Basic Food Hygiene. A knowledge of health & safety
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A good team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to follow policy and procedures
- Willingness to bring concerns to corporate attention via prescribed channels
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.