Looking for a new opportunity as a Catering Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Catering Assistant to pursue the following duties
- Food production
- Front and back of house services
- Any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations.
The successful Catering Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standard
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Prepare, produce and serve food to our brand standard
If our Catering Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.