General Manager - London
We have a great opportunity for an experienced General Manager to manage one of our prestigious contract in the City of London.
You will be overseeing the catering and retail operation within 2 outlets. As a General Manager, you will be managing 1 main restaurant and a café for around 800 staff onsite.
You will be managing a team of 9 staff to aid front and back of house operations.
- Up to £45,000 dependent on experience
- Monday-Friday (40 hours per week with some flexibility)
- Lots of scope to train, develop and progress
As the General Manager, you will lead and manage a team, motivate them, train the team with the appropriate skills to deliver profitability and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded.
You will be ambitious and commercially aware, have the presence and personality to influence the day to day business and lead by example. You will set high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with exceptional service. If this sounds like you – we want to hear from you!
- Management experience within contract catering
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Previous experience as a General Manager in a similar environment
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Eye for detail
- Excellent leadership skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- DBS cleared – desirable
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.