£40k - £45K
Working Monday to Friday 40 hour weekFantastic opportunity to grow and progress Main responsibilities
We are seeking a confident Hospitality Manager to oversee the corporate events across 4 office buildings, with a
total of 15 staff members including an Assistant Hospitality Manager and Hospitality Supervisor. With extremely
high standards and expectations, this is the perfect role for a candidate with experience in fine dining or 5 star
service. Your main duties will include:
- To supervise and manage the performance of our Assistant Manager and team members along with
supporting your line manager.
- Looking after four of the offices – delivering hospitality and events in each.
- To ensure all tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general
support services are carried out with due regard to all Health & Safety, Food Safety and Environmental
- Supervision of team members to ensure all general duties are completed
- Support the efficient running of a contract in line with contractual requirements
- Strong communicator, who is used to building robust relationships with clients, senior management and
- Excellent at building relationships
- Experience working in either a 5-star hotel/ Michelin restaurants/ corporate contract cleaning
- Passionate about 5-star food quality and customer service
- Knowledge of fine dining and silver service etiquette
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised, proactive and self-motivated
- Used to operating a busy event diary and managing fluctuating team sizes
- Innovative and creative in approach
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision, we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can- Do and Responsibility At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well- being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.