Site Services Coordinator
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community.
A company that prides it's self on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We're obsessed with details and we're always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients business better.
Who are we?
We are looking for a talented individual to come on board and join the team as our Site Service Coordinator based at Barnet Hospital.
As our Site Service Coordinator, you will work closely with the supervisory team to ensue the efficient operation of the team. This will involve liaising closely with clients to ensure that services are meeting their requirements and constantly looking for ways to improve the service.Ideal candidate
- Previous experience managing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise and work to multiple deadlines
- To collate and provide the necessary data for the weekly operational report to the contract management team.
- Monitor & Maintain personal records to ensure that all required information is present including return to works, HR processes etc.
- Oversee planning & production of Allocation / Holiday Planning ensuring efficient deployment of team members.
- Ensure compliance and promotion of all company policies and standards
About the company
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services(including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, Portering and Security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals.