Food Service Assistant
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Salary per hour: £8.21
Working hours: Monday to Friday 37.5hours
The ideal candidate:
• Has previous catering experience in a similar role
• Is energetic, enthusiastic and has excellent culinary and service skills along with good attention to details
• Is able to work as part of a team,
• Has experience of working in food preparation
Duties will include:
• Assisting in preparing delicious food using fresh ingredients, that looks great
• Preparing and cleaning the kitchen areas
• Assisting with deliveries, food labelling and food storage
• Following Food Safety and Health and Safety policies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service at an enhanced level.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY