Head of Customer Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Scotland’s renowned ‘Theatre in the Hills’. At Pitlochry Festival Theatre, we are searching for a HEAD OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE to lead our customer facing activities.
Attracting over 100,000 people each year, Pitlochry Festival Theatre (PFT) is a unique, theatrical phenomenon in the heart of Perthshire.
PFT is famous for large scale productions, delivered to international standards, with multitudes of sumptuous costumes and exquisitely detailed sets that quite often get their own round of applause!
Our location plays its own starring role in the PFT experience. We sit right on the bank of the Tummel; the views of the river and the ‘Speckled Mountain’, Ben-y-Vrackie, are spectacular.
The Head of Customer Experience plans, directs, and manages the performance of customer-facing services and functions to maintain and develop commercial growth and operational resilience in accordance with the organisation’s strategic plan.
The post-holder is responsible for ensuring that Pitlochry Festival Theatre is a welcoming and vibrant space for audiences and artists; and works closely with all members of the Senior Management Team to support the organisation in its day-to-day activities and contribute to its long-term strategy and vision by ensuring that maximum profit is achieved for their specific areas of the business.
Responsible for: Hospitality Manager, Front of House & Box Office Manager, Head Chef, Retail Manager, Stage Door Receptionist(s)
- To provide strong and effective leadership and management of the Customer Experience department, ensuring consistency at every customer touch point.
- To support the development and effective implementation of business development strategies to maximise income generation across all areas of the organisation, in line with corporate objectives.
- To oversee the delivery of a high-quality and efficient commercial service in all customer-facing areas.
- To act as Customer Experience Champion within the organisation, overseeing a programme of ongoing quality assessment and improvement in all customer-facing areas.
- To support the Hospitality Manager, Front of House & Box Office Manager, Head Chef, and Retail Manager to achieve financial and service level targets.
- To oversee a Duty Management function for the organisation.
Deadline for Applications: 09:00 Mon 28th Jan 2019
For further details and how to apply, please go to: