Looking for a new opportunity as a Diet Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Diet Chef to join our highly motivated team.Main responsibilities
The successful Diet chef will be responsible for the following;
- Ensure that each day sufficient colleagues are allocated to all locations in order that they can cope with all food preparation needs with the Back of house manager
- Assist the back of house and front of house managers with any supervision as required.
- Visit patients on request to discuss any add hock meal request
- Prepare special diets on request.
- Food preparation, stock taking, costing & ordering.
- Daily running of the service, overseeing staff.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Communicate effectively, lead from the front.
- Team player
- Project a positive and professional approach
- Good attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
If our Diet Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.