Deputy Account Manager - London
A brand new opportunity has arisen to join one of our most high profile contracts in London! If you are an ambitious General Manager/Deputy Account Manager, looking for an exciting, corporate and high volume opportunity, this could be the role for you!
Managing the full catering operation and overseeing all high end hospitality and high volume employee dining; no day is ever the same! With a large core team and multimillion pound turnover; you will need to be a strong leader, a passionate foodie and enjoy a fast paced environment!Package description
£40,000 - £45,000
Prestigious, high profile contract - lots of opportunities to develop!
- Day to day oversight of a large team and turnover
- Client and stakeholder management
- Manage the day to day catering operation including high volume employee dining and high end hospitality
- Review standards and improve processes, with a focus on sharing best practice
- A hands on approach to management and ensuring a smooth running operation
- Financially astute and commercial awareness is key
- To develop and manage a network of internal relationships to ensure customer requirements are met and exceeded
- Continuously champion all improvement activities across the contract
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with all levels of at all levels
- Ensuring HSE & FS
- General Manager/Deputy Account Management experience
- Corporate B&I experience alongside high end hospitality
- Strong financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen
- Experience of managing large teams and turnovers within a high profile operation
- Multi-outlet/operations experience
- Competence and confidence in abilities
- Confident people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Passion for hospitality and fine dining
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.