Mobilisation Project Manager - 12 month FTC
We are looking for someone with pre-opening and mobilisation experience within a contract catering/hospitality environment, to oversee the implementation and delivery of this specific project for our prestigious client.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.Package description
- 12 month FTC
- Monday - Friday only
- £50,000 base salary - flexibility for the right candidate
- Potential oppportunity to join the business permanently
- Determine the resources required to complete the project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Build strong and robust relationships with COmpass Group and our client
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Define the scope of the projects in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Lead, develop and motivate the internal team
- Ensure a smooth and effective transition and mobilisation
- Experience of contract catering / venue project management / implementation and mobilisation
- Committed and resilient – can cope in a highly pressurised, fast paced environment
- Experience of overcoming last minute changes or developments and unique requests
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Extensive pre-opening / mobilisation experience
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER