Domestic Assistant- Ealing Hospital Afternoon Shifts
A great opportunity for a Domestic Assistant to join our passionate Domestic team on a permanent basis has become available to work within our busy healthcare setting.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company.
Please note the core working hours are as follows:
Shifts pattern to work 5 days over 7 including weekendsMain responsibilities
As a Domestic Assistant you are responsible for the cleaning standards across the hospital, this role will involve direct interaction with Patients and Medical staff on ward areas with responsibilities including:
- High and low Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers and public areas.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full
- Use and handle machinery in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of high cleaning standards and be able to complete documentation on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Flexible to work 5 days over 7 including weekends
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer