We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor.
To take overall responsibility for an operation and its smooth running to the standards required in the absence of management.Main Responsibilities:
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To establish a committed and motivated Team focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
- To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
- Ensure quality coffee productions to the highest standard
Provide cover in other areas if required
- To ensure you maximise selling opportunities by having full product knowledge of all items available
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- will work with all colleagues, to bring the best out in each other and form a ‘world class’ team
- will continue to aim for the highest standard of service and will go the extra mile
- will work hard and will be positive in all actions and will use own initiative in creating new ideas and solutions
- Customer service focused
- Proven track record in a high volume barista coffee offer
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
- Has experience of working with small teams.
- Able to supervise in managers absence.