Relief General Catering Assistant
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Hourly Rate: £9.50 + Expenses
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Martin Crouse
A great opportunity has arisen in the southern region relief team for a General catering Assistant / Barista.
• Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering units.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
• To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to.
• Own transport is required.
• Full of personality and energy.
• Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
• Thrives under high pressured environment.
• Customer service focused.
• Has attention to detail.
• Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.