Food Service Manager Asda Cafe
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Food Service Manager to join the team at a unit in Hatfield. The unit is a Café within a well-known supermarket.
For the right Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team and an opportunity to build a team around you.Package description
- Up to £26,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 5 over 7 days
- Operational Hours 7:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday – Saturday and 9 am – 5 pm on Sundays
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Food Service Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 10 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You'll be responsible for improving the food offer & quality on site while leading a team to provide outstanding customer service at all times.Ideal candidate
- Have previous people management experience
- Worked with food and have a good understanding of food safety
- Someone who can drive sales
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, emails, word)
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Ideally, experience in restaurants/cafes/fast food
- Been at an Assistant manager level or higher
- Passionate about customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.