Supervisor -Back of House
Supervisor- Back of House
As a Supervisor-Back of House you will be responsible for supervising the year – round back of house operation within the Food & Drink facilities in Centre and No 1 Court.
You will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness, liaising with Kitchen Porters, receiving food deliveries and preparing Kitchen areas for frequent year-round private functions and events.
You will manage the back of house teams during functions, making sure areas are cleaned down post-event. During The Championships, Wimbledon, your role will be to support the team as required for the duration of the event.Main responsibilities
The successful Supervisor- Back of House will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support the Head Chef in taking the delivery of food and liquor, disposables, chemical deliveries and any other Catering deliveries ensuring that the delivery is checked against the delivery note
- Ensure all areas are event ready for the day to day and Championships business
- To be part and lead a team of kitchen porters required during any of Meetings & Events functions as well as supporting the wider year-round business
- Strive to improve work activities and promote efficiency
- To undertake all aspects of cleaning (once trained to do so) to include all equipment’s, walls, floors and kitchen equipment’s
- To adhere to cleaning schedules ensuring that COSHH regulations are followed at all times
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Polite and friendly and always strive for the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Have a can-do attitude
- Passionate about delivering world class food service and support services to our clients, customers and guests.
- Ensure that all your work is carried out in line with Health and Safety, and Food Safety Regulations.
If our Supervisor-Back of House position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.