Food Service Manager - Monday to Friday Only
We are recruiting for an experienced Food Service Manager / Employee Dining Manager looking to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment at one of our corporate contracts. You will have full responsibility for the catering, coffee and retail function at the site based in the heart of Canary Wharf - if it sounds like an exciting challenge we want to hear from you!Package description
Up to £36,000
Monday to Friday Only!
Exciting opportunity at one of our prestigious corporate contracts with room for progression and development!Main responsibilities
We are looking for a confident Food Service Manager that shows ambition and who is commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll increase the performance of your team of 17 across the staff restaurant, deli and bar.
Innovation is key to this role. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service and standards.
- Managing the front of house team, setting high standards and delivering great service in our restaurant & deli-coffee bar.
- Providing training and development to the team, leading by example, motivating and driving a culture of customer fulfilment.
- Working alongside the Head Chef to bringing innovation and marketing in order to promote and develop the offer
- Enhance sales while meeting spend, labour & gross profit targets.
- Able to build strong relationships with the clients and customers.
- Adherence to the Food Safety & HSE systems, ensuring that all client, company & EHO audits are successful.
- Excellent catering and leadership skills
- Experience within a high volume commercial site managing a small team
- Innovative and creative with a solid understanding of the current food trends
- High levels of customer service and food quality
- Strong business and financial accumen
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Organised, able to judge and prioritise
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER