CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.
Hourly Rate: £13.22 per hour
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday/ 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Shaynur Karim
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef.
•Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers
•Responsible for assisting the Head Chef in preparation of all foods. Maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen unit in accordance with company standards and statutory regulations.
• Responsible for assisting the Head Chef in preparation of all foods. Maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen unit in accordance with company standards and statutory regulations.
• Ready to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
• To ensure all employees in your direct control adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Operational Standards.
• To ensure through effective communication, that all unit employees are aware of desserts and correct price is charged.
• To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold.
• Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
• We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
• Has experience of leading a small team or section.
• Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen.
• Minimum of two years’ experience.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.