Security and Soft Services Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for Security and Soft Service Manager to assist in managing a prestigious contract providing exceptional service to a high profile client along with developing and leading a passionate team.
You will oversee the Security, Catering, and Cleaning teams across 2 sites. The main site will be Overton Mill in Basingstoke managing the Portals De La Rue contract. The second, smaller site is in Bathford, 70 miles from the main site. You will be required to visit the second site around once every 2 weeks. There will be a Pool Car provided by the client to travel between the sites.Package description
- Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Monday - Friday, need to be flexible
- Opportunity to join the compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10 % discount in various high street stores including travel
- Opportunity to work for the largest facilities management companies in the world where there is always an opportunity for progression
- Oversee the Catering, Cleaning and Security on site
- Ensure outstanding customer service and operational standards are maintained at all times.
- Set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice.
- Identify, own and resolve complex customer service issues, driving service improvements
- Motivate, inspire and empower your team to deliver outstanding results
- Effective management of sub-contractors
- Will assist the general manager to manage a large team, including cleaners, catering and housekeeping staff.
- Support delivering H&S, F&H, auditing and compliance
- Completing regular audits
- A background in facilities management within a corporate environment
- An SIA licence is preferable
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Experience in H&S and auditing
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- The ability to deal with stake holder engagement and communicate with high profile clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.