Chef de Partie
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our team. You will look after lots of hungry people, contributing to the efficient running of the kitchen. Responsible for producing a variety of dishes for the restaurant and meeting room areas to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically.Package description
Great opportunity for a skilled Chef de Partie to join our lovely team at RMBI Prince Edward Duke of Kent Court, Stisted Hall. We are looking for candidates who are friendly, hard working, reliable and able to work 35 hours per week (based on 5 out of 7 days).
Please note that due to the location of this contract, public transport is extremely limited. Therefore candidates interested in applying for this role must be able to drive and have a mode of transport.Main responsibilities
- Working together with the team
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.