We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Catering Manager to join the team at a unit in Alfreton. The unit client is DHL NHS, so you will be providing breakfast and lunch to DHL & NHS employees.
For the right Catering Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and a team of 6 to motivate and ensure high standards are met. You will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am-3pm.Package description
- Up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Meal on duty
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the unit operation, and you will be expected to have hands-on involvement in serving customers and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely.Ideal candidate
- Have previous people management experience
- Have previous catering experience
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Passionate for customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.