Catering Manager Royal Mail
2 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Catering Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Warrington, Cheshire.
For the right Catering Manager, we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.Package description
- Up to £22,800 per annum
- 42 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Free parking on site
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Catering Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 4 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will be providing catering services to a well-known courier company. You will be responsible for cooking the breakfast and lunch for the client and their staff. This role is predominantly cooking with time in between to pick up admin.Ideal candidate
- Previous Catering Management experience
- Proven track record of fantastic people management skills
- Previous assistant manager or supervisory experience
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Quadrant, a joint venture company between Compass Group UK &; Ireland and Royal Mail, is the specialist provider of catering and vending services to the Royal Mail.