We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to provide a comprehensive financial administrative service to the Levy UK team at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.Main responsibilities
As a Finance Assistant you will undertake the following duties;
- To manage the purchase order process, seeking relevant authorisations and inputting data onto a Goods Received Log (GRL)
- Process invoices and credit notes and ensure that a triple check system is being operated.
- Completion of vendor statement reconciliations on a regular basis
- Management of stock taking process; includes updating pricing on a regular basis
- KPI Reporting and forecasting on a weekly basis using information supplied by all Heads of Departments (HODs)
- Monitoring of departmental variances
- Collate statistical information
- P&L reporting and variance analysis at month end; includes assisting with preparation of management accounts
- Assist in cash control, banking and other related financial processes as directed
- Keep records as required by the Company and the Client standards
- Perform any duties as requested appropriate to the needs of the business
- As part of a team, develops and implements new financial administrative systems.
- Ensure that information and data is accurate and handled in an appropriate way.
- Monitors and maintains systems and processes in relation to own work.
- To ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times in line with the Data Protection Act.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities;
- Has a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role and industry
- Personal circumstances must allow for working in an events and sport business
- To possess good communication skills both written and verbal and listening skills
- To possess high levels of numerical skills
- Ability to deal with and communicate with a wide variety of people
- To possess knowledge of word, excel and outlook packages to enable development of these within own role.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise work using own initiative, most of which is routine but regularly interrupted by demands of other staff.
- Experience of working as part of a team to ensure that service delivery is maintained.
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.