Costa Assistant Manager - Chasefarm Hospital
A great opportunity to join our passionate Costa team on a permanent basis has become available to work within our busy healthcare setting. This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will be required to have a flexible approach to their working week, to meet the needs of the business, in return we can guarantee 37.5 hours per week. The salary for this position is £20,500 pa
- To lead the team on shift to deliver an unbeatable coffee experience to every customer.
- To ensure the store is opened and closed, adhering to all costa standards, policies & procedures.
- to ensure cash and stock is kept secure and that all necessary action is taken to ensure the handover of stock and cash is done in a secure manner
- To manage the stock and order systems for food and consumables ensuring that the store has 100% supply of items for the customer.
- To understand and monitor the store KPI report and translate it into daily action as agreed.
- Energy and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding customer service
- passionate about the brand
- Ability to engage the team
- Ability to work within both a team and individually
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.