Area Facilities Supervisor - East Anglia
As the Area Facilities Mobile Supervisor, you will be responsible for the daily planning and operation of an assigned Facilities Management portfolio for the Capita Contract across East Anglia.
You will mainly be managing the cleaning aspect of the contract, but you will be involved with other operations such as Waste Management, Security, Pest Control and Reception.
You will be covering units in Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Watford and Maidenhead.Package description
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Vehicle provided with fuel card
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
This is a great opportunity for a keen Soft Services Supervisor to increase their knowledge of Facilities Management and be the guide for FM under one contract and client.
You will be managing the daily operation of the site you are attending, along with the Health and Safety surrounding that operation.
You will need to manage and train the above service teams to deliver a profitable Soft Support Services team, within all Company policies, procedures and contract service level agreements.Ideal candidate
- Ability to manage own diary effectively
- Preferably hold a valid SIA License
- Flexible working approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- To be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- Good Organisational, problem solving and influencing skills
- Must have a Full UK Driving License
- Must have Supervisory or Management experience of looking after a wide variety of teams
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.