Retail and Operations Manager Leeds Castle
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Operations Manager to work for Levy Restaurants UK in the stunning Leeds Castle, which offers breathtaking and historical surroundings.
Main duties are to oversee the 6 retail outlets across the venue, ensuring we are delivering above and beyond the expectations of our clients and customers whilst managing the business needs and performance standards, delivering “The Levy Difference”. You will need to be enthusiastic and passionate, demonstrating strong attention to detail whilst also being innovative and able to offer ideas and solutions.Package description
Up to £35,000 based on experience
5 out of 7 days - flexibility required
A fantastic opportunity at one of our stunning venues.Main responsibilities
- Ensure delivery of catering services as advised to standards set within the business.
- Effectively recruit, induct, train and develop the variable labour in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Support the implementation and monitoring of all company
- Correspond with BOH teams, checking that for each day stock levels are maintained, and special requirements for equipment is managed
- Liaise with the Executive Head Chef to ensure service and food quality is at a premium.
- Complete weekly maintenance reports – produce a weekly maintenance report which is sent to FM Services and all relevant internal Levy departments.
- Support supervisors with the running of Breakfast/ Lunch/Dinner services to ensure that everything is under control. As well as reacting to peak lunch times and weather effects within the Concessions (2x Costa Units, 1x Maze Café, 1x Fish and Chip Shop, 1x Ice cream Shop, 1x General Pantry Shop, Mobile operations)
- Maximise sales opportunities within planning for each area before seasons.
- Support your Line Manager in the achievement of sales revenue and targets for the department / location and to optimise profitability and efficiency within the unit.
- Recruit, induct and train team.
- Identify training needs of individuals. Carry out required training.
- Retail Management experience to inspire operational teams to deliver results
- Confidently able to manage a mixed portfolio of outlets across both event catering and fixed units.
- Multi-site / outlet management ideal
- Positive and passionate focus on food.
- Comfortable working within brand guidelines to deliver results.
- Experience in fast paced food outlets.
- Excellent communications skills – able to influence all stakeholder levels.
- Experience of working with a client group.
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility.
- Calm and structured approach, coupled with resilience and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.