We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Salary/Hourly Rate: £36,000-38,000 per annum
Working Pattern: 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permananent, Term-Time Only
We have a vacancy for a hands on Chef Manager to work full time hours at a prestigious school in South West London.
You must have
• A talent for providing great looking, fresh food to pupils and staff
• Strong craft skills ideally with a work history in contract catering
• Experience managing a team
• A nationally recognised catering qualification
Responsibilities will include
• Ensuring a high quality food service every day
• Making food fun for pupils and staff by organising special events, tasting tables and theme days
• Catering for 5 Star hospitality events, sports days and Governors suppers.
• Managing a team, including completing training and appraisals
• Completing menus and ordering
• Managing a tight budget including food costings and production sheets
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work in a friendly, fun workplace where you are truly valued for your contribution – APPLY TODAY