Mobile Facilities Assistant
- Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Facilities Assistant to join our team.Main responsibilities
You will provide a proactive customer focused mailroom and office services support service within a corporate head office environment. Effective communication with client, peers and management team is essential at all times.Ideal candidate
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene in the work area meet or exceeds the standard applicable to the site/ unit
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.