Logistics Manager - Kia Oval
Levy UK have an exciting partnership with Kia Oval to provide an exceptional and innovative hospitality and retail experience. The historic Kia Oval cricket ground has also staged International cricket since 1880 and was the ground where the Ashes were born in 1882.
We are now seeking a Logistics Manager to join our passionate team and manage the full logistics of BOH areas, including store rooms and equipment.Package description
Up yo £23,000
5 out of 7 days per week - 40 hours
A new opportunity due to increased investment in the site, with lots of development and progression!Main responsibilities
- Receiving all goods in, dispatch and deliver relevant orders
- Ensure there are sufficient stock levels to trade successfully on a daily basis
- Work closely with the culinary team in maintaining BOH areas and adhoc requirements
- Monitor supplier performance via agreed KPI’s and feedback to central procurement
- Management and organisation of monthly procurement meeting with key stakeholders
- Ensure you are aware of & comply with all client & company health & safety procedures and standards at all times e.g. Food Handling, COSHH, uniforms & PPE, Manual handling, Fire procedures, Quality control
- Responsible for all unit stock transfers and end of period reconciliation, proactively investigating any anomalies
- Ensure the correct storage, control and use of all machinery and equipment, cleaning materials and relevant chemicals
- Ensure delivery log kept to company standard including but not limited to weight, quality and temperature
- Manage variable work force of approximately 6 team members
- Liaise with Setup Manager and ensure all requirements for events setups are organised and delivered.
- Experience in a similar role
- High volume cellar management would be advantageous
- A strong team player
- Ability to manage a team of match day and permanent staff, motivating and training them according to the business needs
- Confidence to deal with customers, clients and colleagues at all levels
- A passion for organisation and planning
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.