1 day left
- Full Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Bar Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Bar Assistant to carry out the following duties:
- An effective and efficient service to customers
- Ensuring that the environment is presented to high standards
- Great attention to detail for for handling cash and stock
- Balancing payments against the till.
The successful Bar Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times.
- Maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- Operate tills
- Be a quick learner
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to high standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Quality check our stock
If our Bar Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.