Hospitality Sous Chef - Hatfield House
1 day left
- Full Time
Hatfield House is a fantastic venue that Levy Leisure is proud to be a long-standing catering partner for. Levy Leisure provide all catering and hospitality requirements at this spectacular venue.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Hospitality Head Chef to lead our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly prestigious unit.Package description
Up to £29,000
5 out of 7 days - flexibility is required
An exciting role at the stunning venue with lots of opportunity for progression and development!Main responsibilities
Reporting to the Executive Chef the Hospitality Sous Chef will be responsible for leading and delivering the events on site. The candidate will be expected to keep the kitchen up to standard from a HSE perspective taking charge of the relevant paperwork supplied and checked by executive chef.
- You will support the Head Chef with the planning, organising and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Taking responsibility for the food production with a hands-on approach
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality for Hospitality events
- Driving sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions and preferred suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- Excellent and Innovative culinary and presentation skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Sound HACCP knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure, in this high volume events environment.
- Energetic with a passion to do a great job
- Able to manage staff in a calm, inspirational manner
- A forward-thinker who can prevent wastage
- Demonstrates a passion for food
- Team Player
- Excellent organisation skills
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.